The Buckhead Coalition, an invitation-only group of 100 business and civic leaders, has announced nine new members for 2019.
- Lauren Ball, vice president at SITE Centers Corp.
- Mark Buffington, CEO of BIP Capital
- David Dial, managing partner at Weinberg Wheeler Hudgins Gunn & Dial
- Mike Fierman, managing partner and co-CEO at Angel Oak Companies
- Jeff George, vice president at Gilbane Building Company
- Heidi LaMarca, president and CEO of Windham Brannon
- Forrest McClain, managing director at Reicon Capital
- Jim Simpson, regional president of Kaiser Permanente Georgia
- Jeffrey Sloan, CEO of Global Payments
Julie Bailey is serving as an ex officio member for 2019 in her role as president of the Buckhead Business Association.
The Buckhead Coalition is a community service organization celebrating its 30th year. Members pay $9,000 as annual dues.